Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Goals

Rather than set New Year's resolutions I try to set smaller goals regularly…but it’s definitely time for me to re-evaluate my goals. Nothing new or major, mostly little things. Just trying to do a little better. Here they are....for no reason other than making myself feel more accountable.  

Spiritual
     *15 minutes of solid study without kids. That means making sure I'm up before them or doing it during TJ's nap time.
     * reading Sunday School and RS lessons beforehand

Physical
    * 3 or less treats per week
    * 3-5 servings of veggies each day
I have done really well the past few months because I've joined some health challenges, but I'm trying to save the money and do it on my own....here's hoping it still works with only James to report to!

Social
    * inviting someone to do something with me and the kids each week - I need friends!!!

Mental
    * reading one book each month
    * trying to get 10 minutes of 'me' time every day

Financial
     * sticking to my grocery budget ($250/month)
     * spending less than we earn and saving money for a house downpayment

0 comments: