Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brittany Update


I have officially passed the 38 week mark in pregnancy and am definitely in uncharted territory.  I have the typical complaints of pregnancy (not sleeping well, back aches, my brain has turned to mush, underestimating the size of my belly, etc...), but for the most part am feeling fairly well.  Everything has gone smoothly thus far and we're keeping our fingers crossed that it stays that way.  I'm a little nervous about the arrival of another little one, but I know we'll get it figured out one way or another.  I spend my days playing with Hannah, cooking, and cleaning.  Nights are spent in preparation for Sofia and doing church stuff.  Nothing too exciting, but it seems to keep me occupied.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing well, and keeping busy. Thanks for the updates.

Dad

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

Holy cow. For some reason I had it in my head you were due in May. Which, now that I think about it, doesn't make sense since you had your ultrasound in September. Obviously I need to keep better tabs on you. Best of luck during delivery.

Ilene and Zac Thatcher said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see your new little one! You'll do just fine with two...I was scared too but it definitely is not as hard as I thought it would be. It's hard but very fun :)