Friday, February 4, 2011

Roaches B Gone



We have this little problem - called roaches.  They kind of appeared all at once and then multiplied in force.  I think I'm pretty good (for a girl) at dealing with this kind of thing.  They were okay for a little while, but once they mass produced they were everywhere.  There's just something disturbing about turning on the light at night and seeing 20 of the littler vermin scatter around.  It was to the point where I would have to wash dishes before we could use them.  Gross.  Anyway, we talked to the manager and she arranged for the exterminator to come.  In preparation for that we had to remove everything from all of the cupboards and closets.  All of the furniture had to be a few feet from the walls.  Yuck.  Yuck.  Yuck.  It was not a fun process, but we did it.  Here are some pictures of the disaster our apartment was for a day.  It felt like moving all over again.  Now, we're just crossing our fingers and hoping they magically disappear.






1 comments:

Elise said...

Oh, I am so sorry!!! Ugh. I HATE roaches. Ughhh they just make my skin crawl. I had never even seen one until we moved here. We had some in our last place - only a couple, but I found one in Braden's crib and that was all I could take of that! Blech. Those were just little ones. Here in our new place I saw a few GIGANTIC ones - seriously they looked like a small mouse! It was sickening.
I hope your roach problem goes away and VERY, VERY soon!!!