Friday, February 18, 2011

The Past Few Days

These past few days have been really good.  Grandma Flammer has been here to help - and those extra 2 hands have been wonderful.  Everything with Sofia seems to be going pretty well- she is a pretty chill baby and we are VERY happy with that.  She eats, sleeps, and poops pretty darn well.  So, that makes life much better.  Everything she does, we think back and it was lots harder with Hannah.  I'm not sure if that's because Hannah was the first, or if it's just because she was a more challenging baby.  Maybe both?  Anyway, here are a few random pictures of the past few days.

I personally love this one.  I was trying to get Hannah to kiss Sofia for a baby announcement picture, and this is what we ended up with.  It seems more realistic than having them both smile.  :D

 Here they are snuggling together on Valentines Day after work!





5 comments:

Tom and Shauna said...

I wonder if Hannah is smiling because she is holding Sofia, or because Sofia is not happy. I think the first. She seems to be getting along well with the new arrival.

Dad

Ilene and Zac Thatcher said...

So cute! Aren't little girls the best? You guys are awesome. I agree that it seems like the second is easier. For me I know it's cause I'm not so obsessed about every little thing. Poor first kids :)

Natalie said...

That picture is great!!!

Anonymous said...

สวัสดี เจม บริสนี่
สบายดีหรือเปล่า พี่สาวสบายดี

คิดถึงมากๆๆๆๆ

Anonymous said...

Hello, family flammer...

I have received a letter already please , thank you so much
I think of her very much ,
want to talk with , consecutively ? good , facebook ok...