Sunday, November 27, 2011

Curly Q

I came across these sponge curlers at the dollar store the other day and picked some up.  It has been years since I've used anything like this, but thought it would be fun to try out with Hannah's hair.  She was really excited about them, but I wasn't sure how she would do keeping them in during the night, but she did really well.  Her hair turned out okay, but I forgot to take a picture of the curls the next morning, so there are only before pictures: 



She liked the curly hair.  She kept saying she had circles in her hair.  

1 comments:

Tom and Shauna said...

This is really taking me back in time. I used to use these rollers in Jan Lyn's one long piece of hair on top when she was less than a year old. I just threw some of these rollers in the bathroom away the year before we came on our mission because they were crumbling and making a mess. I think I might still have a few left. Take a picture of her with the curls so we can see. Grandma H