I can't believe she's already 10 months old. I don't know where the time has gone. She is such a cheerful baby (except at night, of course). She's growing so fast and learning new things all the time. Here's what she's been up to:
- The bathroom is her favorite room in the house. She discovered the toilet paper and learned how to flush the toilet and likes to do so repeatedly (Hannah's already teaching her bad habits)!
- She Loves food and prefers to feed herself. I have a love hate relationship. I like having a free hand, but don't care for the mess.
- She recently discovered stairs for the first time at the park and loves to climb up them.
- She loves holding on to something (anything) and bouncing up and down. I fear she might have my sense of rhythm (poor girl).
- Likes to be tickled.
- She loves the bear hugs Hannah gives her for about 2 seconds until she decides she doesn't like to be strangled/sat upon, suffocated, etc....
Recently her favorite activity includes standing up on the couch and then diving onto the pillows. She gets a kick out of it and repeats it until she dives off of the couch.