I can't believe she's 2 1/2. Yikes! She's definitely turning into a 'big girl'.
*She loves pink
* Her favorite thing is to ride her bike. We do circles around our apartment complex and she has recently learned to actually pedal all the way around (as opposed to pushing the bike).
* 2 is her favorite number...2 pig tails, 2 graham crackers, 2 everything
* She loves to read and sing. She opens up books on her lap and then begins singing. Sometimes it's songs we've taught her, but often she makes up her own words.
* She is becoming more independent and wanting to do things without help - I still haven't decided if it's good or bad.
* She is a definite daddy's girl. The other night we were up on her bed and I was putting her to sleep when James got home. He came in the door and Hannah instantly said "You (pointing to me) down. Daddy get up." Needless to say, James finished putting her down for the night!