Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Goals

Each Sunday I make a chart with my goals for the week - and of course I leave boxes so I can check something off when it has been accomplished.

Last week Hannah wanted to work on her goals as well.  She knew what she wanted her goals to be, she just needed a little help spelling.  In case you can't read it her goals were exercise, scriptures, and taking pictures.  I thought it was so cute to watch her working on it.  It also makes me a little nervous to see the things she picks up on and mimics.  I better start watching myself a little better.


And...for the record I had to include a picture of her with a normal smile.  Usually she makes goofy faces, but I must have caught her off guard because I got a cute smile!!

1 comments:

Tom and Shauna said...

Way to go Hannah. It is good you keep Mom and Dad on their toes.
Gramps