Monday, April 28, 2014

29th Birthday

I think I'm at that point where birthdays are no longer exciting.  That's a sure sign I'm getting old!! This year it fell on Easter Sunday.  I got some pictures of the girls with their Easter dresses.  They were pretty excited about them.  :D  I hadn't planned on buying Easter dresses this year since they don't really need them and it's one more thing to fit into the suitcase when we go home....but Hannah remembered getting a dress from last year.  Needless to say they got dresses.



We attempted to get a photo with all of us in normal, smiling faces.  Fat chance!!  The silly faces was much easier.


It was a low key day.  There was an Easter celebration for all the Christians in Erzurum.  We went to it and there was a really good turnout - probably 40+ people.  So, I didn't even bother making a cake because I knew we would get plenty of treats.  That made the day even easier. What more could I want?!

2 comments:

Jelly said...

What a good mom you are! Your kids and husband are lucky to have you :)

Rhonda said...

Happy late birthday! And what cute dresses and faces!