Monday, April 5, 2010

Diaper Bag

So, I'm on to my second diaper bag and I really love it. There's only one problem - it is not big enough for Sundays. I try to pack lightly whenever we go anywhere but Sunday's are difficult. Not only do I have Hannah's stuff, but we add to that scriptures, binders, and manuals. Needless to say, my diaper bag is bulging at the seems. So, I decided to make a bigger bag for Sundays. Here's the end result:


If I were to do it over again I'd make a few changes, but I was nervous to do any of that because I'm not that confident in my sewing abilities. So, if I ever make another one I'd leave off the zipper, only use 2 fabrics, make the pockets a little more snug - they kind of gap, and I'd actually make it a little smaller. But, it works great for church.



This is a diaper and wipes holder that I made. I love it and it was super easy to make -- double bonus!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Oh my gosh Brittany you are so talented and have great taste I might add. I don't know how you do all of these projects but they are amazing!

Carrie said...

Great job! I need to learn how to sew better!!

Anonymous said...

Watch out Martha Stewart..Brittany Flammer is catching up! So impressive Brit. You make me proud