Friday, April 2, 2010

Official Crawler

She's been scooting around for a little while now, but as of today she is officially crawling. I was babysitting for a neighbor who has dogs. We learned today that she doesn't like dogs and therefore cried every time I set her down. I set her down to do something and she started to cry. When I didn't come pick her up she crawled about 6 feet to me. After we got home we experimented to see if she'd do it again - and she's moving everywhere now. No sitting still for her. I'm excited to show James when he gets home from work. He'll be amazed at how much she's changed in just one week.

2 comments:

Emily said...

YEAH! Congratulations, your life will NEVER be the same! :) You'll be chasing your daughter (then children) from here on out!! :)
What a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

OH...I'm such a proud Aunt! And a very sad one, having not seen my beautiful niece in over 3 months. I'm also a sad sister not seeing my sister (and of course brother-in-law) either. You better go buy some child proof locks to put on all the cupboards! Congrats