Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kisses

James and I recently celebrated our 2nd anniversary of our 1st kiss....which was 8 years ago.  Yep...We had our first kiss 8 years ago, but have only had 2 anniversaries because it was on Leap Day!  In honor of the day (and to clean out the Valentine candy) we made "Kiss Cookies" as Hannah likes to call them.  Here's a picture:


I thought about only making 8 cookies, 1 for each year.  But, really?  Who only makes 8 cookies?  So, we made a lot more than that and delivered all but 8 to the neighbors!

Hooray for excuses to make treats!

3 comments:

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

They look good, I wish I was your neighbor!

Afton LeSueur said...

I ate some of those! Megan brought them to our outing at Huntington Gardens. They were delicious!

Elise said...

Haha! What a cute and fun celebration! A happy day to celelbrate!