Monday, March 19, 2012

Pacific Coast Highway

I try to avoid doing things that require driving very far.  The girls hate being strapped into the car seats for long, I hate dealing with traffic, and inevitably their naps get messed up and I'm not willing to sacrifice nap time.  When James is around it's not such a big deal - he can drive while I entertain in the backseat.  But, he's busy with school and work......so we don't go anywhere very often.

However, my big brother might be moving to Southern California and asked us to go look at some rental properties for him.  It took me to cities I'd never been (much nicer than LA I might add!!!) and gave me a chance to see some of the landscape outside of the city.  I decided to take the scenic route home while the girls were supposed to be asleep.  Naps didn't quite work out, but I did have a beautiful ride.  I stopped to snap this picture along the PCH:


I'd never been on the PCH before, but it really is a pretty drive!

0 comments: